Crocheted Pokéballs! $10 each!
- These are made with acrylic yarn, polyester filling, and plastic buttons. Since they are handmade, they range a bit in size and shape but are generally about 2.5 inches in diameter.
- I can do pokeballs in custom colors and sizes, just send me an email (below) describing what you would like and we’ll discuss it!
- If you order five, I’ll throw in the sixth for free!
Crocheted Pokéball Earrings! $35 for a pair!
- These are made with cotton thread, polyester stuffing, and plastic buttons. They are about 1” in diameter.
- The earring hooks in the photo are brass but I have since switched to silver-plated hooks.
To order, please send me an email to laurenmichelejordan @ gmail.com with the title “Pokeball” or “Pokeball earrings.”
- Payment is through Paypal, using the same address. Please give your paypal email address in your email.
- I ship through USPS, and shipping is included if you are within the US. If you live somewhere else, specify in your email and we’ll work out additional shipping costs.
- I’ll do a sketch of any Pokemon you’d like for an additional $5 on your order. Just mention which pokemon you’d like in your email!
- Once I receive your email, I will send you a paypal invoice and an estimated shipping date. I will not send your purchase until payment has been received.
I should mention that I do live with a long-haired cat, so if you are allergic, please keep that in mind!